PR discussions instead of formal meeting on November 20

From: Matt King <a11ythinker@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 20:10:56 -0800
To: <public-aria-practices@w3.org>
Team,

I don't think we need a regular meeting on Monday.

However, I would like to use our regular Monday meeting time to speak with
people if they have an open PR with unanswered questions or if someone is
working on a PR but has questions.

We can convene on IRC to determine whether anyone wants to get on the phone.

Otherwise, I will be focused on cleaning up a few loose ends and sending a
request to the larger working group for review.

Matt