Re: ARIA Editors F2F

After talking more to James, we decide not to schedule a F2F for the
editors this year. I think it would only be worth traveling in person if
James, myself and Peter could be there, otherwise, it seems to make more
sense to just have a remote hackathon.

So Theo, you are off the hook, but thanks!

Valerie