Re: ARIA editors meeting agenda 2023-06-26

I'm so sorry to say I'm missing this meeting because of passport drama
(I accidentally destroyed mine and will be driving very far to apply for
a new one on Monday).

So a few updates/questions for you all, when you meet:

1. All the links are broken in core-aam, I dug into it, but I guess
Michael's changed caused it? https://github.com/w3c/core-aam/issues/181

2. Please do take a look at my PR to remove the mapping tables. If you
have ideas about how to include a "self-link" to the role or attribute
summary, let me know (for example,
https://w3c.github.io/core-aam/#role-map-alert).

Have a nice weekend, ya'll!

Valerie