Upcoming ARIA editors meeting availability

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 12:17:32 -0400
To: ARIA Editors <public-aria-editors@w3.org>
There will probably be sporadic outages of those of us who gather for
ARIA editors meetings. I would like to try to predict which meetings are
likely to be canceled due to no quorum, so I can be sure to press for
meetings on good times to catch up on agenda.

Please let me know which of the following meetings you currently expect
to miss:

  * 15 September
  * 29 September
  * 13 October