From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 9, 2021 5:55 AM
To: public-aria-editors@w3.org
Subject: Canceling ARIA Editors 9 June and 23 June

I don't have any pressing items on the ARIA Editors agenda so I suggest canceling today. For the next standing meeting, I will be on holiday so will cancel unless somebody else wants to run it. The next standing meeting would then be 30 June. Please send me any agenda you'd like me to be sure to include. Michael