ARIA main branches renamed

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 18:17:28 -0500
To: ARIA Editors <public-aria-editors@w3.org>
Following a particularly exasperated ping from JamesN :) I've changed
the name of the primary branch in several ARIA repositories from
"master" to "main". This has been done in:

  * aria
  * core-aam
  * accname
  * dpub-aria
  * dpub-aam
  * graphics-aria
  * graphics-aam
  * svg-aam
  * css-aam

Because of uncertain ownership or coordination needs, I have *not* done
it for:

  * html-aam
  * aria-practices
  * aria-at

Pull requests have automatically been updated to target the "main"
branch. You should fetch into your local clones to pick up this update.

Since the time I first experimented with this, GitHub has made the
process easier. But I have a nagging feeling I'm forgetting a step. Let
me know if you run into problems from this change.

Michael