Re: Canceling ARIA Editors 15 April 2020

There were 2 agenda items I sent you yesterday. Did you get them?

James Nurthen  |  Accessibility Engineer  |  Adobe  |  p. 415.832.2734  |  c. 415.987.1918  |  nurthen@adobe.com

From: Ku, JaEun Jemma <jku@illinois.edu>
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 at 9:17 AM
To: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, ARIA Editors <public-aria-editors@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Canceling ARIA Editors 15 April 2020
I am aware that James N is currently helping ARIA APG preview spec generator issue with you.
Once that is done, I would like to do some documentation work as well as housekeeping of updating any ARIA APG documentation.
In addition, I would like to get training for spec editing. ( In TPAC, there were spec editing training sessions)

Can we talk about some housekeeping work, timely topic for under Corvi19 pandemic?,  for ARIA and ARIA APG at next meeting?

Thanks,

Jemma