RE: Canceling ARIA Editors 16 October 2019

Sounds good – 1.3 session planning in the group.

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 10:55 AM
To: ARIA Editors <public-aria-editors@w3.org>
Subject: Canceling ARIA Editors 16 October 2019

I don't have new agenda for the editors today - I have some issues assigned to me which may generate future agenda. Please note:

  *   ARIA 1.2 feature complete date is 25 October, for which we need spec, mapping, and practices for anything slated for 1.2.
  *   After the dust settles on that James will organize a 1.3 planning session in the group.

Michael