RE: changed rawgit to raw.githack for Travis builds

Thanks for the info, Michael!
The second idea, generation the specs completely within the Travis build environment sounds cool.
Jemma

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2018 1:00 PM
To: ARIA Editors <public-aria-editors@w3.org>
Subject: changed rawgit to raw.githack for Travis builds

I saw some Travis builds break because rawgit.com is no longer serving content for some repositories. For all my repositories, I changed rawgit.com to raw.githack.com, which is currently working. This is normally for building the static editors' draft. I did this in the master branch only, so if you need this build in other branches you may need to pull the commit into them.

In the future it may make sense to parameterize this if we end frequently needing to rotate services like this. Or even better not depend on a web service and be able to generate the specs completely within the Travis build environment, which is supposed to be possible but I have not yet succeeded at making it work.

Michael