Re: SVG AAM and mpping table script

On Thu, 2018-04-12 at 21:02 -0600, Amelia Bellamy-Royds wrote:

> But if you are able to start the process of asking the powers-that-be
> exactly how to make a fix like this to the published specs, that
> might help
> move things forward faster.

We have a process for fixing broken links in place on /TR docs; it
usually results in a note at that top somewhere to say the fix was
made. he process for the editors is to make a new fixed document (or
script) and let the team contact know, and we can take it from there.
We may need a minuted WG decision to fix the broken links.

Liam

--
Liam Quin, W3C, http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/
Staff contact for Verifiable Claims WG, SVG WG, XQuery WG