Re: SVG AAM and mpping table script

As Michale notes, the "view as table" prior to respec snapshot is a solution because the mapping-tables script rewrites the table content as a bunch of details/summary elements, one for each row, and then hides the table. In that process, the IDs on the table rows are stored in an array, applied to the details elements, and removed from the table rows. If the respec snapshot is taken in this view, then the table rows have no IDs, and the mapping-tables script works from the assumption that the initial HTML is a table with IDs on the TRs, so when it tries to work on this snapshot DOM, it finds no IDs on the table TRs, hence the "undefined”.

Should be easy enough for the mapping-tables script to check at start where the IDs live (on the table row or on the details/summary) and build the page and mapping-tables functionality as appropriate. I can take a stab.

Jason