From: Michael Cooper [mailto:cooper@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 4:17 PM
To: ARIA Editors
Subject: Agenda ARIA Editors 16 March 2016

ARIA editors is scheduled to meet 16 March 2016 at 1:00 pm Boston time.
WebEx
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m8307038fd66583b905dac81714fb48e5,

or dial in to +1-617-324-0000 and enter passcode 649 133 539. IRC irc.w3.org channel #aria-editors.

I don't actually have new agenda topics. But given many of us are going to CSUN next week it may still be useful to have a quick check-in, with no obligation to keep ourselves on the phone a long time. The heartbeat publications are on track for Thursday unless I get surprised by something. Shane and I could vent about Respec and new styles though minimal value for editors' time; still could be good to share experience on gotchas. There are some pull requests from all this we need to process. A couple publications slated for soon after CSUN to attend to.

Previous meeting: http://www.w3.org/2016/03/02-aria-editors-minutes.html