Re: Commit history

Hey Matt.

That's probably my fault. Some of your commit messages when working in
local branches were so thoroughly detailed that I assumed they were
meant for those reading your proposed changes and not something to be
included in the final version. Next time I will check with you before
making erroneous assumptions.

I'm really sorry.
--joanie