Re: Link text generated by respec

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 12:45:25 -0400
To: Matt King <a11ythinker@gmail.com>, public-aria-editors@w3.org
Hi Matt - I just checked this, and according to the respec documentation
this feature is still supported, and in my copy of the ARIA practices it
seems to work. Can you indicate where it seems not to be working? Is it
possible the anchor reference is incorrect, perhaps because ID of target
section was changed? Michael