Re: Modal Dialog testing conflicts and verbose output

Hi Joe,

I raised issues #1070 <https://github.com/w3c/aria-at/issues/1070>,
#1071 <https://github.com/w3c/aria-at/issues/1071> and #1072
<https://github.com/w3c/aria-at/issues/1072> to discuss in the next CG
meeting. For issue #1071, we have the Link Test Plan results as
precedent, so resolving those conflicts should be straightforward.

Regarding NVDA, I’m not seeing the same results as the bot when I run
the tests manually, which is why I raised issue #1070.

Thanks,

Isabel Del Castillo, Digital Accessibility Consultant.