Re: Color slider testing conflict

Hi Hadi,
I've completed the retesting, and it looks like JAWS was in a very good
mood. We now have zero conflicts, so the test plan for JAWS has been
marked as final because our results are consistent.
Thank you for the amazing job.

Regards,
Isabel Del Castillo, Digital Accessibility Consultant, Prime Access Consulting, Inc.