Re: ARIA-AT Community Group Meeting, Thursday February 16, 2023

I plan on being there, but may be a little late because I'm in my office hours and we're having some good discussions

Dylan
Dylan Sheffer | Accessibility Coach / Consultant
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good
deque.com <http://deque.com/>