From: Matt King <a11ythinker@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2022 11:38 AM
To: public-aria-at@w3.org
Subject: ARIA-AT Community Group Meeting Cancelled for May 19

Hi all,

Due to conflicts with GAAD events, the aria-at community group meeting is cancelled for this Thursday, may 19.

James will be working to help resolve conflicts in test results asynchronously via the GitHub issues. The conflicts that need discussion will be on the May 26 agenda.

Please run assigned tests as soon as you can. That will give us more time to resolve conflicts.

Rich will be sending an update regarding version collection experience testing. Because the engineering team had to divert some of the time planned for aria-at to address unanticipated challenges with the project to deploy the redesigned APG site on GAAD, the version collection experience is delayed approximately one week. On Thursday, Rich’s email update will include details regarding when the experience will be ready for testing.

Best,

Matt