Re: Cancelling ARIA-AT meeting for Jan 13, 2022 ... unlesss James or Michael want to run a meeting without me

I’m fine with cancelling unless someone has something urgent that needs to
be discussed.

--

*Michael Fairchild, *CPWA
<https://www.accessibilityassociation.org/cpwacertification> *•*

Deque Systems <https://deque.com>

//Build more accessible experiences. Start your axe DevTools Pro trial
today. <https://axe.deque.com/plans?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email>