RE: ARIA AT Video Demo

Matt,

I agree with all your points as they relate to a healthcare flow, just not as it relates to this specific healthcare flow, so that we can add that level of nuance. I also don’t agree that the level of gravity is captured well here for a general audience as it can be dismissed by someone casually as something that could just easily be handled when you roll into the doctor’s appointment at the front desk, VS a situation like the ones I listed where the immediacy is much more of a concern.

I suppose I don’t understand why a list of states is not the example used here as it provides type ahead, first letter navigation, a long list of drop down options, the ability to exemplify the heart-stopping aspects of not being able to complete the form/being dead in the water but then even when it is partially implemented correctly, it’s still painful due to not allowing first-letter/type-ahead etc.

In short, the granularity and fidelity of experience is far less in this example than that one.

Just my thoughts

Take care,

Sina

President, Prime Access Consulting, Inc.

Phone: 919-345-3832

https://www.PAC.bz

Twitter: @SinaBahram

Personal Website:  <https://www.sinabahram.com> https://www.sinabahram.com