Re: ARIA AT Video Demo

Note that we're discussing select-only comboboxes for this demo, which don't work on macOS Safari plus VO.  E.g.:
https://w3c.github.io/aria-practices/examples/combobox/combobox-select-only.html

In other words, the ARIA version of a native HTML select.

Regards,

James Scholes
Director of Digital Accessibility, Prime Access Consulting, Inc.