From: Matt King <a11yThinker@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2022 8:52 AM
To: 'public-aria-at@w3.org' <public-aria-at@w3.org>
Subject: ARIA-AT Community Group Meeting, Thursday December 15, 2022

Hi All,

Today, December 15,  is the last meeting of 2022 for the ARIA-AT community group. We  will meet at 15:00 Eastern Time.

The first meeting of 2023 will be on Thursday January 12.

Today, we will be wrapping up this landmark year with discussion of:

1. Which tests can be completed in time for publication of the first APG support tables before year-end? Note the JAWS update is not coming till next week.
2. Process for publishing re-tested plans

Join the Zoom call from Windows, macOS, iOS, Android or Linux:

https://deque.zoom.us/j/92487949223?pwd=cFd6NkhqaW5Bd082emJrZ0FrWmlIZz09

To connect manually, including by phone:
Meeting ID: 924 8794 9223
Passcode: 071900

One tap mobile:
Houston: +13462487799,,92487949223#
San Jose: +16699006833,,92487949223#
Other locations: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/keJaA9kSlC

If you have problems joining from a Zoom application or phoneline, you can also participate via a web browser.  Use the same join link above but select the "web client" option.

In-meeting chat, including minutes and relevant links, will take place on IRC.  To join using a client:
irc://irc.w3.org:6667/#aria-at <http://irc.w3.org:6667/#aria-at>

You can also access the channel via the W3C's Public IRC web client:
http://irc.w3.org/?channels=aria-at

Please let me know if you have any questions or problems accessing the meeting and related resources.

Regards,

Matt King