From: Matthew Kreiling <kreiling@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 8:49 PM
To: public-aria-at@w3.org
Subject: New member would love a primer

Hello,
I just signed up for the group in my capacity as a front-end developer with a strong interest in accessibility.

I have been developing for about 11 years, the last 6 of them designing and developing components, primarily in the Vue framework for a large state government agency (WA State Dept. of Labor and Industries).

I think I can contribute to these efforts if I could absorb some background and understand what types of gaps I might be able to help bridge.

Would anyone be able to point me towards some conversations or otherwise help me understand the background, outcomes, goals, vision, and challenges of this group?

Thanks!

Matthew Kreiling

We're all in it together.

360-545-3116

"To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else."
—Emily Dickinson