Re: ARIA-AT Community Group Meeting this Thursday, February 4, 2021

Thanks to all attendees, and Matt for scribe duties.  The meeting page has been updated with the link to the minutes and the following announcements:

1. The next Community Group meeting (February 11th) will run for 90 minutes, and be dedicated to kicking off the next phase of the ARIA-ATT app development workstream. Matt will send out the public mailing list reminder with more info.
2. To avoid confusion, the same Zoom link should be used for all Community Group meetings going forward, irrespective of chair/organiser.  This way, people can add a single URL to their calendars.  The Zoom info can be copied from:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-aria-at/2021Feb/0000.html

We can revisit the above if any issues come up relating to host permissions.

Finally, note that all issues discussed as part of today's agenda have been updated with follow-up comments.  Access them from the meeting page at:
https://github.com/w3c/aria-at/wiki/February-4%2C-2021-Community-Group-Meeting

Regards,

James Scholes
Director of Web Accessibility and Audits, Prime Access Consulting, Inc.