Re: New member would love a primer

Hi Matthew,
No no need to ask for forgiveness, our onboarding process is not intuitive.

Meetings are announced on this list every week. Agenda items are added by
github issues on the w3c/aria-at repo with the agenda+ tag. Minutes are
published after each meeting and a link is sent to this list.

We're working on having a better onboarding experience. Sorry about the
confusion!

--
Boaz Sender
He / Him