From: Jean Francois Hector <jeanfrancois.hector@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 12:19 PM
To: Ku, JaEun Jemma <jku@illinois.edu>
Cc: public-aria-at@w3.org
Subject: Re: ARIA-AT minutes for 2020-01-17; New weekly meeting time

Yes, you're correct. Thanks for spotting my mistake.

The new meeting time is indeed

•         12pm in Pacific time

•         2pm in Central time

•         3pm in Eastern time

On Wed, 15 Jan 2020, 18:12 Ku, JaEun Jemma, <jku@illinois.edu<mailto:jku@illinois.edu>> wrote:
Thanks for the minutes, JF.

I think you meant new ARIA –AT meeting time will be

•         12pm in Pacific time

•         2pm in Central time

•         3pm in Eastern time

Thanks,

JaEun Jemma Ku, Ph.D., PMP
Web Applications Services Manager
Editor of W3C ARIA Authoring Practices<https://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria-practices-1.2/>

Illinois Cooperative Extension<https://extension.illinois.edu/>
College of Agricultural, Consumer and Enviromental Sciences
551 Bevier Hall MC-184
905 South Goodwin Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801
217.244.2145 | jku@illinois.edu<mailto:jku@illinois.edu>

[University of Illinois Logo]
Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.