RE: Potential change of the weekly meeting time from January

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is starting  a relaxing new year.
This is a friendly reminder for the coordination of ARIA-At meeting time.

From the following potential slots, please let me, yohtas2@illinois.edu<mailto:yohtas2@illinois.edu> know the slots you can’t make it.
The result of survey will be shared with Matt and Michael to consider change of the meeting time, where more people can participate.

Day
PST
CST
EST
UK
1
Wednesday
9:00 AM
11:00 AM
12:00 PM
5:00 PM
2
Wednesday
12:00 PM
2:00 PM
3:00 PM
8:00 PM
3
Friday
10:00 AM
12:00 PM
1:00 PM
6:00 PM
4
Friday
11:00 AM
1:00 PM
2:00 PM
7:00 PM
*Note that the first option is our current meeting time, and there is still a possibility to keep the current meeting time.

Best,
Yohta