Re: Pilot test - need volunteers

One additional, relatively minor, suggestion:

On the Test Runner page, the labels for the "Select All" checkboxes are a
bit difficult to parse cognitively. Example: "Select all tests for
checkbox".

On both the "See Results" and "Review Test Plans" pages, the name of the
design pattern is prefaced with the phrase "design pattern:". Example:
"Test results for design pattern: checkbox"

I suggest changing the labels on the Test Runner page so it's consistent
with the language on the other pages. Example for the first "Select all"
checkbox: "Select all test for design pattern: checkbox"

Terrill

---
Terrill Thompson
Manager, IT Accessibility Team