From: Zoë Bijl <w3c@moiety.me>
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 8:42 AM
To: public-aria-practices@w3.org
Cc: public-aria-at@w3.org
Subject: Re: FW: [ITACCESS] New version of W3C ARIA Authoring Practices available

1. Yes, although I can’t speak for the non-ARIA solutions as that’s not something we discussed yesterday. While I’m in favour of such a resource I don’t know if that’s something we should include in the initial effort.
2. Either that or those results could be included on design pattern/code example pages.

—Zoë Bijl