Re: Agenda for ARIA-AT Wednesday 2019-05-29

Thank you, Yohta! For context, in last weeks meeting, we decided that Yohta
and I should both test the two-state checkbox example with our different
approaches so that we can compare them.

My results can be found here:
https://a11ysupport.io/tests/tech__checkbox-two-state - if you have time,
please also review these results before our meeting.

*Michael Fairchild, *CPWA
<https://www.accessibilityassociation.org/cpwacertification> *•* *Accessibility
Consultant*

Deque Systems <https://deque.com>