RE: Agenda for ARIA-AT Wednesday 2019-05-22

Regrets,

My son is visiting today and I am taking the day off.

Jon

From: Michael Fairchild <michael.fairchild@deque.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 7:52 AM
To: Jean Francois Hector <jeanfrancois.hector@gmail.com>
Cc: public-aria-at@w3.org
Subject: Re: Agenda for ARIA-AT Wednesday 2019-05-22

Thank you, JF. I appreciate all of the work that you have done in this area.

Michael Fairchild, CPWA<https://www.accessibilityassociation.org/cpwacertification> • Accessibility Consultant

Deque Systems<https://deque.com>

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 7:38 AM Jean Francois Hector <jeanfrancois.hector@gmail.com<mailto:jeanfrancois.hector@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hello all,

I won't be able to attend the call today.

I've continued working on the users' situations of struggle and desired outcomes document.

Here's the document again:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c81otH0MP79qGPjOFH06LCKT_4STaqNNExAd9OmvcWs/edit?usp=drivesdk

I've added a few situations and struggles and desired outcomes from the perspective of project admins/maintainers.

The new content is just a draft, ready to be reviewed with you on any of our future calls.

Cheers,
Jean-Francois