Re: Agenda for ARIA-AT Wednesday 2019-05-22

Hello all,

I won't be able to attend the call today.

I've continued working on the users' situations of struggle and desired
outcomes document.

Here's the document again:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c81otH0MP79qGPjOFH06LCKT_4STaqNNExAd9OmvcWs/edit?usp=drivesdk

I've added a few situations and struggles and desired outcomes from the
perspective of project admins/maintainers.

The new content is just a draft, ready to be reviewed with you on any of
our future calls.

Cheers,
Jean-Francois