Re: Agenda for ARIA-AT Wednesday 2019-05-15

Hello Michael and all,

Here's the updated document recapping our users' needs
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c81otH0MP79qGPjOFH06LCKT_4STaqNNExAd9OmvcWs/edit?usp=sharing>.
(It's the same link with updated content).

The new content is under headings 3.3 and 3.4. I've made a synthesis of
what we discussed last week regarding potential contributors' situations of
struggles and desired outcomes.
We can review this on the call today. (Priorities and time allowing).

Note: I've also renamed the document so it's more clearly about users' and
contributors' circumstances and motivations, rather than use cases (which
can mean something different).
Having clear shared hypotheses about why people would use or contribute to
our tool is a very useful step. And it's also quite high level.

One next step could be to use this to start designing against most specific
use cases.

Cheers
Jean-Francois