Re: 48-Hour CfC: Core-AAM 1.1 to advance to PR

Provisional +1

Recognizing the current situation, and realizing that the WG wishes to
still conditionally move forward, Deque Systems supports the plan, while
reserving the right to withdraw support should the results for IAccessible2
testing not emerge successfully. The proposed plan is reasonable and valid.

JF

--
John Foliot
Principal Accessibility Strategist