Do not share WebEx meeting URL or meeting code/number in public view

From: Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs@igalia.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 09:39:28 -0400
To: ARIA Admin <public-aria-admin@w3.org>
Hey all.

There is announcement on the Chairs' mailing list instructing us to stop
posting WebEx meeting URLs [1]. Instead we've been instructed to "use
only your private (e.g. Member-only) group distribution lists and
Member-only Web pages to distribute WebEx meeting information." As far
as I am aware, the ARIA Working Group is without a member-only/private
group distribution list. If memory serves me, this was a deliberate
decision made in the spirit of operating as publicly and openly as possible.

That same message states, "We have been instructed for a long time not
to post meeting numbers and password in the public web.  Now apparently
this applies to the meeting links as well." I think we all knew about
the password rule; that that prohibition had extended to the meeting
number as well was news to me.

Long way of saying: For now, just don't share your call details publicly
-- including in IRC topics. I'll defer to Michael on the preferred
solution (store it in a member-only page, get a member-visible-only
list, implement secret-handshake authentication, etc.)

--joanie

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2017JulSep/0048.html