Re: 7-Day CFC: Approve changes to the separator role

Explicit +1.

(I know it's weird for me to +1 the acceptance of the changes I proposed
and whose content I wrote. But without these changes, ATs on my platform
won't be guaranteed the accessibility events they need to present
position changes of splitter-like widgets.)

--joanie