Re: 7-day CfC: notes on option, treeitem, and spinbutton about children presentational - closes 15 June

I agree with James on the exception for spinbuttons for touch screen devices.

This went out for CFC last week while I was out on vacation. Other than spinbutton are there any other objections to the rest of this proposal?

Rich