Re: 7-day CfC: warning for password - closes 8 June

Word smithing is often editorial, but not always. If you see a potential
need for it, it would be helpful to make your suggestion now so people
can consider it as they review this CfC and can decide if they want to
comment in favor or against it. If people do not comment or appear to
strongly favor one or the other, and it seems clearly editorial, then we
can leave it to chair / editors to decide what to do with it when
ratifiying the CfC.

Because it's potentially technical, I suggest word-smithing be copied to
the main WG list, not just the admin list.

(My goal here is to suggest a way for "friendly amendments" to be
considered without requiring a new consensus call or invalidating the
original one if the amendment draws concern or proves not editorial.)

Michael