Re: ARIA minutes?

Hi, Leonie:

If you're looking for use cases and requirements around Description,
these go way back to our Face to Face at TPAC 2014 in California. If I'm
correct, and this is what you're after, look toward the end of the
following where MH and JW lay out use cases from ETS with a demo of
examples:

http://www.w3.org/2014/10/31-pf-minutes.html#item03

hth

Janina