Re: ARIA minutes?

Hi Léonie - this has been on my guilt list for a while. It's really
difficult to try to manually manage a list of minutes. I have a
half-built tool to automatically discover minutes and reference them on
that page you mention. I got bogged down trying to make sure it plays
nice with w3c systems and didn't get back to it. I'll try to find time
to get back to it. Or use another tool, somebody else recently developed
something that might be similar and maybe I could use that.

In the mean time, if you're looking for minutes of a specific meeting,
you can construct the URI by plugging the dates into the URI pattern
https://www.w3.org/YYYY/MM/DD-aria-minutes. Or if you're looking for a
topic, a scoped search engine query should dig them up since all the
minutes pointers sent to the WG list are publicly archived and therefore
crawled. Just looking through the archives for the subject line
"minutes" should also find them reasonably easily.

Michael