Re: Straw Poll - approaches to aria-roledescription

This is both a straw poll and a call for consensus. We need to lock aria down. The results, I hope, will help advance us to CR.

Given that the group was so split this is these are the 2 options that we can choose from. Essentially, we could not get consensus to keep the text role in but we need to decide whether to put in the hack or not for a null value of aria-roledescription.

We need to decide which approach to take.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger