Re: Decision: Move the ARIA Password Role to ARIA 2.0

I am glad you are all pleased with the outcome and I thank you for your input.

Another positive that came out of this is raising the need for a replacement for password authentication on the Web. I would like to work with all of you to push for a solution from the security experts.

Rich