Re: Considering a different meeting day and/or time for the ARIA meeting?

We will create some sort of poll. I can't guarantee that the meeting time
will get moved but we will try to get something that fits.

Rich Schwerdtfeger

From: Michiel Bijl <michiel@agosto.nl>
To: LĂ©onie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Cc: Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs@igalia.com>, public-aria-admin@w3.org
Date: 01/15/2016 09:49 AM
Subject: Re: Considering a different meeting day and/or time for the
            ARIA meeting?

As it stands now, I would not be able to attend calls that take place
earlier; my employer does not allow me to take time for W3C activities.

—Michiel

      On 15 Jan 2016, at 16:44, LĂ©onie Watson <tink@tink.uk> wrote:

      We did discuss this on a previous call. Earlier in the day would be
      preferable for me, but later would also be ok. The current 5.30pm to
      7pm time isn't ideal.

      LĂ©onie.