Re: Considering a different meeting day and/or time for the ARIA meeting?

We can certainly discuss it.

Rich Schwerdtfeger

From:	Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs@igalia.com>
To:	public-aria-admin@w3.org
Date:	01/15/2016 08:53 AM
Subject:	Considering a different meeting day and/or time for the ARIA
            meeting?

Hi all.

As I've mentioned a number of times throughout last year, I have a
standing conflict every other month with our ARIA concall. Now that the
rechartering dust is starting to settle, would it be possible to find a
different meeting day and/or time? If not, I'll live. ;) But if we can,
it would be awesome.

I can do later on Thursdays. I can also do most other days and times,
though Fridays suffer from the same problem as Thursdays (the conflict
in question is two back-to-back half-day all-hands meetings).

Thanks in advance and many apologies for the inconvenience.
--joanie