Re: Alt Proposal discussions: ArchiveProperties vs ArchiveUnit

I tend to agree.

I don’t think we should be putting much semantic emphasis on the fact that
its super type is *Intangible. * That mostly is the consequence of
Schema.org practice not wanting the *Thing* type to have lots of sub-types.
The Intangible branch of the vocabulary model has emerged therefore as the
place to put Types that have no obvious super type.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com