Re: Location in relation to archive contents

You are right about contentLocation - that is used for instance to describe
the city that a painting is featuring, not the gallery the wall of which it
is hanging.

I changed my proposal to use *ItemLocation* to match its parent type of
*ArchiveItem*.  In the alternative proposal, agreeing on the type name
should help in defining an *xxxxLocation* property.

~Richard

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com