Re: Discussion about previous proposal

On 14 February 2017 at 15:09, Owen Stephens <owen@ostephens.com> wrote:
> I think this is key - are there properties that apply to an item that exists
> in an archive that would not (or at most very rarely) be applicable to items
> outside an archive?

In thinking this through, it would be good to highlight anything that
goes beyond "being located at a Place [that happens to be an
archive]". See also the second half of http://schema.org/Place which
lists a variety of properties whose value is a place. I think we want
to say something more here, i.e. that some item is in a systematic
relationship with an archive that transcends its specific physical
location.

Dan