Re: Proposal for an 'Archive' Type

Right, I'm OK with the schema.org approach of pluggable properties -
it is not very different from ontology properties with an rdfs:domain
of a given type - that doesn't mean that all instances of that type
needs to use the property.

Some intermediate type (or renamed type) like OrganizationPlace would
be much more neutral and applicable than LocalBusiness. Volcanoes can
keep their fax numbers. :-)