From: <Young>, Jeff Young <jyoung@oclc.org<mailto:jyoung@oclc.org>>
Date: Friday, 7August, 2015 12:29 PM
To: Richard Wallis <richard.wallis@dataliberate.com<mailto:richard.wallis@dataliberate.com>>, Giovanni Michetti <michetti@mail.ubc.ca<mailto:michetti@mail.ubc.ca>>
Cc: Sarah Romkey <sromkey@artefactual.com<mailto:sromkey@artefactual.com>>, public-architypes <public-architypes@w3.org<mailto:public-architypes@w3.org>>
Subject: RE: Archive as a collection of things

Here’s a glossary that may help with the idea harvesting:

http://www2.archivists.org/glossary/terms

Also, this diagram illustrating the BNB project is pre-Schema.org, but it helped me wrap my head around key relationships in the bibliographic space.

http://www.bl.uk/bibliographic/pdfs/bldatamodelbook.pdf

Jeff