Sneak peak video... (Re: Happy birth day! AR now runs in all the major web browsers)

Thought everyone here might be interested in seeing the sneak peak video
we posted yesterday showing our web based image tracking working in
Safari on an iPhone - the exact same experience works in Chrome on
Android or on your Computer.

   https://twitter.com/awe_media/status/915782292123009025

There's so much going on in the space right now with #WebAR/#WebXR
really starting to lay some solid foundations. But while we wait for the
new APIs to evolve we're releasing fully working web based image
tracking as part of our platform. Location based AR across all the major
device platforms/browsers is already there now.

Exciting times - can't wait to see what people create with this!

Rob Manson
CEO & co-founder

https://awe.media
Mixed Reality. In the web. On any device.